Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
The fruit trees They are an excellent option to grow both in your garden and inside your home, since not only can you have a plant that blooms beautifully, but its fruits are very rich and with many vitamins, something essential in our diet.
Although it seems impossible, the banana as a houseplant can grow very well even though I don't have as much space as outside, so I would like to focus on this today
How to care for an indoor banana grove
If you want to know how to care for an indoor banana grove here are a few tips:
- The simplest solution is that opt for a dwarf variety to make sure it can thrive even when space is limited. The fruit is just as good so there is not much difference with the usual.
- To grow it you will need a large container that it is deep enough to accommodate all the roots and that it allows good conditions for adequate drainage.
- Needs a rich soil with very good humus and well drained, something that it has in common with its outer species. The pH should be between 5.5 and 7.0 and it is very important that the roots are well covered with soil.
- You will also need lots of sunlight, so put it near a window or in a place where you know it will get plenty of natural light every day. It is estimated that it should receive about 12 hours of light a day, although if it is very sunny you must protect it from the rays so that it does not burn.
- The ideal temperature for your environment is about 20ºC, although it can survive with more or less degrees as long as they are not extreme temperatures or are in them for a long time.
If you want to read more articles similar to Indoor banana plant careWe recommend that you enter our Indoor Plants category.